Granite Online Banking
Granite Mountain Bank is excited to be able to provide you with access to your account(s) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including Granite Bill Pay, E-Statements, and Mobile Banking.
- Monitor your account balances
- See pending transactions as they post in your account during the day
- Review your account history.
- View images of your checks.
- View your Account Statements.
- Transfer funds between accounts or schedule future and/or recurring transfers between accounts.
- Export account transactions into Quicken or Quickbooks.
- Use Direct Connect from the Quicken or Quickbooks programs to download your transaction history.
- Granite Bill Pay
- Pay Bills with the click of a button
- Make multiple payments on a single screen
- Schedule future or recurring bill payments
- Granite Mobile Banking
- Monitor your account balance
- View Pending Transactions
- Review your Account History
- View Check Images
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay Bills from existing bill pay list
- Consumer Remote Deposit Capture
- Granite Business Payments
- Submit ACH files for Direct Deposit for employees
- Request payments from your customers or pay your vendors by ACH
- Submit Domestic Wire Transfer requests through a secure channel
- Finance Works - online budgeting tool
- Text Alerts
- Turbo Tax
- Purchase Rewards
- Shared Access to grant limited access to others without sharing your login information
Although we are not operating in a 100% real time environment, transactions are available for review on the next business day after posting.
Our E-Statements provide you with access to your monthly statement the same day the statements become available for printing, saving you the time it takes for the statement to reach you through the mail and is available through our Granite Online Banking Service.
Does your accountant, business partner, or other account owners need to see the statement also? E-Statements give you the ability to not have to copy your statement. Contact us for information on how to set up E-Statement Access for your additional viewers.
If your computer breaks down, don't worry, you can still receive a copy of your statement, just notify any of our branch locations and let us know. We will provide you with paper statements until you can access them online again. Note: Fees may apply depending on your account terms and conditions.
Adobe Reader Software is required to be able to view your statement online.
NOTICE: This is a private computer network for authorized users only. Attempts to access without authorization may be viewed, monitored and recorded and any information obtained may be given to law enforcement organizations in connection with any investigating or prosecution of possible criminal activity on this system.